Friends in Charleston #3


Last Friends in Charleston post!

Their last day was Sunday, so I woke up early to quickly attend church service (my friends are not Christians/ Church goers). After I came back from church, my friends packed up their stuff and checked out of the hotel. We headed to a place called 5Church for some bomb brunch.







It was kind of funny because it was Sunday, and we ate at 5Church. hahahahaha :D

Ok, anyways. The food was bomb and the service was hands down the best we got all weekend. The waiter was casual, yet polite, humorous, and quick. He even apologized for what we thought was a super duper short wait for our food. Go here if you're in Charleston. It's a cool ambience and has a pretty large bar. Fancy af guys.




Finally, we headed to some nearby cafe (had the word 'bread' in the name i think) for coffee and coffee cake. Doing this stuff makes us really feel old. I'm too young to feel old! :'(

Overall, super fun weekend. It sucked even more after they left because I got crazzzzzzzy sick lol and had to miss a day of work. But after, it was a holiday weekend, so I got some much needed rest. :)

Ok.

Thanks for reading,

Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts