Denmark Diet Review!


This is the picture from my first post on this blog! :)

Ok, so I was totally planning to do ColourPop swatches/ review and took tons of pictures of the swatches and product but I didn't name the files with the specific color and some of them are too close to distinguish and I can't remember which is which ....................................... so......................... :)

The next couple of days, I will be doing a Denmark Diet series!! :)

Tbh, this diet was done last year before this blog was even created never mind started, but I kept logs and pictures of all the food and my stats, so I hope it's a little informative of what the diet is! :)

My sister and I did this diet the week before we went to Korea. Usually, we don't do any diets because our mom makes bomb food, and we can't miss out on that, but our mom was on a business trip, so we decided to take the chance and do a diet to lose a couple pounds ! Especially because we were really planning to pig out  in Korea.

We didn't do the real diet which lasts 2 weeks I think, but just did one week. Even so, we both lost a happy amount of weight, and after Korea (~2 months), we were back to our original weight-- so, no yoyo because we would've gained from our original weight if we hadn't done the diet because we ate hella lots LOL.

Since swimsuit season is coming up, and everyone is trying to be a better version of themselves, follow these next few posts! :)

Thanks for reading,

Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts