Tribute to my Long Hair


This post is probably just a little over a month overdue.

I think I mentioned it in some other post, but I've had long hair for probably over 8 years now. When I was younger, I more frequently had shorter hair and always wore a headband, but as I grew into middle school, I started dying my hair constantly and growing it out.

I've probably also had all sorts of hair colors by now: pink, blonde, red, blue, wine, black, brown...

Anyways, just a little over a month ago, I cut my hair!!!!!!

I've kind of wanted to do this since a long time ago, but I was always too chicken. Also, one time my mom cut my hair a little shorter than I was used to and I got so crazy freaked out. haha, mb mom.

So, just to remember the good old days, I am posting some pictures of my long hair :'). These pictures are probably when my hair was at its longest, and most daring. haha. I went to Korea with my pink hair and got all sorts of comments from my (conservative) family.

Also, I blurred out the bottom of my face... even though it doesn't really hide much. Still not crazy up for the idea of putting my face out there. Useless maybe haha. Whatever.

I may have put a strong filter on this one.. haha. But this is when my blonde-ish hair grew out to become an ombre. I had figured that since I already had blonde hair, I might as well just try to grow it out into an ombre instead of doing my roots. *DIY Ombre much? hahahahahaha

idk how to cover my face well. but this is maybe more true to color what the blonde looked like.


I've always wanted pastel hair or colored hair because it just looked so pretty, but I was never committed enough for the look and also the damage. So this is when I first bought pink hair dye and did just one strand.

The title photo is probably just a week after I did that one strand hahahahaha. I thought it looked pretty. So did my mom ok. I definitely miss the color, but not the damage hahaha.


This is my pink hair, straight. This is probably a re-dyed version after I got back from Korea. The pink hair dye would coat my damaged hair and make it feel softer, so I did it a couple of times before I decided to stop for good.

Somewhere in the middle, I had bangs and took a blurry selfie with my phone camera...


After most of the last pink hair dye faded out, I decided for a warmer, more natural brown! It was the first time I had darker hair in a while haha. I really enjoyed the darker color (: This was Halloween, so I have my Red Riding Hood makeup on. Even though the texture didn't change, my hair at the least looked healthier.


I think I probably got a trim after I got my hair dyed.

Anyways, my hair is now a little past my collar bones now. That is probably just medium length for most people, but for me, it feels short! I kind of have thoughts of cutting it shorter, but I'm way too chicken for that. hahahahahahahaha. ok

Me now!!


Ok, long enough post.

Thanks for reading,

Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts