Denmark Diet Day 2


Sorry for the super late update!!! Been lazy lol :)

So, pictured above is Day 2, Meal 1: 1 egg, 1/2 Grapefruit.

Super sad I know...

Other than the nasty amount of eggs in this diet, the other thing that's kind of crappy is the grapefruit. Some people really like grapefruit, but I am not one of those people. It's okay, but not my fruit of choice, ya know? But, my lovely sister peeled off all of the little white skin off of the grapefruit which makes it pretty delightful to eat. With most of the white skin off, the bitterness is almost not present, and you're left with a nice, juice pulp :)


 Day 2 Meal 2: 1 Toast, 1/2 Grapefruit, 2 Eggs

Another tip: get yummy af bread. Okay not something ridiculously or obviously unhealthy or anything, but nothing tasteless. Don't go for some nasty 80 calorie bread. We got some really yummy honey wheat bread, and with basically no other form of sugar in the diet, the honey wheat really came through <3.


Day 2 Meal 3: Small Steak, Fruit Salad

Okay, I know in the picture the steak looks huge af, but I promise you my sister and I sliced it really really thin so that we would take smaller bites, and it would look more pleasant to eat.

BUT. BY FAR THE BEST MEAL LOL SRSLY. This steak after just one day of dieting is like heaven. THEN, the fruit salad really fills the rest of you up <3 <3 <3 Look forward to this meal (you get to eat it again day 6 <3)


Day 2 Summary: Meat is good. <3 Fruit salad is good <3

Thanks for reading,

Becca.

P.S. My internship is over!!!!!!!!!!!! I cleaned the f* out of my room today and will be driving back up tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))

Comments

Popular Posts