Denmark Diet - Wrap up


Finally, the end to the Denmark Diet!!!! lololol

Ok fr I think we did 6 days because according to the pictures I logged, we have 6 days worth of food, but the food I have pictured for the 6th day is wrong????? So.... :)

So here are the big results; in 5-6 Days of the Denmark diet:

I lost 6 lbs off my body weight and so did my sister.

There was also a pretty significant visual loss: I lost 1 inch from all parts of my body-- arms, legs, and tummy. :)

I took before and after shots, but I fr don't wanna just put my body out there lololol

But it made me pretty happy because the 5 days wasn't all that gruesome. :)

As a disclaimer, I'm not advising or telling anyone to do this diet. I'm no dietician or health expert, and I know that I will probably not be doing this again. Even though I was eating all this food and healthy stuff, I felt weak and lazy nonetheless everyday. Ok!

See u next post lolololol idk what it'll be :D

Thanks for reading,

Becca. 

Comments

Popular Posts