Introduction


Hi!


My name is Becca and I am currently a student based in Atlanta, Georgia. I created this blog so that I could have a place to organize my thoughts and projects in. I am super in love with things relating to Beauty, hair, fashion, and my dog. I love to travel, but have had the minimal chances to do so.

I will be posting super easy and cheap DIY things. These may or may not be original, but when they are not, I will give due credit to inspiration and links to other DIY-ers. Also, I will be posting pictures from my travels, my dog, hobbies, fashion, and health related things. I love trying new things. You can expect food recipes, inspiration, and random rants from my daily life.

Here are some of the things you can expect on my blog:


Summer fruits!



Takoyaki from Ebisu, Tokyo Japan


Shrine entrance from a Tokyo Park


Yuza Ramen



Omurice Donkatsu near Ehwa Women's University



Namsan Tower Hiking Trail


 
Nami Island


Thanks for reading,


Becca

Comments

Popular Posts