Blogging is Hard

Blogging is hard.

I started out with this notion that I had so many ideas to write about. But let’s face the facts. I’m lazy.
It’s only been the third (?) week that I’ve started this, and I have only been able to keep up with one post a week when I state that I will be posting two. It’s hard. It’s like exercising. I always promise myself that I will start tomorrow, but I never do. It always gets pushed aside.

But for right now, this is just for me, so no stress.

This past weekend I went out to the outlet mall to just look around, but it was pretty disappointing. Prices were pretty high and quality wasn’t that great. I ended up just getting two polo (style, not brand) shirts and jeggings for work. (I'll never have to wear real pants ever again!!!!) Even though it was just three items, it came out to be a whole bunch of money… :’( But it’s okay. I got my first paycheck!! And it was a hefty sum too, well, by my standards.

An update on my resolution for exercising. I’ve been regularly doing Lee Sora’s video 6 days out of the week. And I decided I’d treat myself to fast food once during the weekend. Hopefully, if I can hold myself, I plan to distribute the fast food servings so that it’s not such a heavy load on one day.

I’ve started to watch Fairy Tail, the anime, because I finished 30Rock on Netflix. I will blog sometime about the best show on Netflix: Parks and Recreation. I’ve also started the Korean drama, Oh My Venus, in hopes that it will motivate me to continue to work out. So far, Fair tail is like watching an anime version of all the RPG games I have played in my entire life, and Oh My Venus is a very, very stereotypical Korean Drama.

Thanks for reading,
Becca.


Comments

Popular Posts