2016: A Year of Plans

I have a ridiculous amount of journals.

This blog is +1 hahahahhahahahhahahaha.

Journal 1: 300 Drawing Prompts

I bought this journal as a Christmas present for myself when I was Christmas shopping for others. haha. Typical. I bought this mainly because I thought it'd be a good way for me to doodle and practice drawing. I haven't seriously taken any time for myself to draw since maybe 7th grade. I used to take art lessons, but couldn't continue because of a situation in. I know I liked it, and I definitely liked seeing my improvements through the progression of a sketchbook.

A couple of days into 2016, I find myself drawing dumb cartoons or seriously trying to sketch things when I'm bored or lack inspiration. Drawing in this sketchbook is my go-to thing when I can't fall asleep.

Journal 2: Wreck This Journal Original

My sister bought this for my on Christmas a couple of years back. I haven't done much in it only because honestly, I am really lazy. I did however, collect a good amount of fruit stickers and punch a bunch of holes in it. Maybe when I feel like destroying something, I'll have a good escape with this journal.

Journal 3: Bicycle

I always have the worst time spelling out bicycle. The "By" always wants to come first.

I bought this right before I started college to write down any thoughts or ideas I had. I ended up writing daily schedules for all of my freshman year. I know there were google calendars or calendars you could put on your phone, but writing about the next day to come was a really good de-stresser for me. I continued to write some bible verses in it, but gradually ended, like most journals do.

Now I have a good brainstorm of ideas I want to write about in my blog. No one may be reading, but this is technically just for me right? To pretend that I have an audience?

Journal 4: Mon Journal

I bought this journal in Korea last year. I looooove Korean planners because of how simple and cute they are. This one was no exception. I continued to write daily schedules for college in this planner and monthly events. There is also a whole bunch of room for extra brainstorming or random thoughts I have during the day.

I am starting an internship of sorts this semester, so I am interested in how my days will pan out during the next year. I won't have as many events or schedules to follow, but I know I will definitely continue to try to record my days.

Journal 5: 1 Page at a Time

1 Page at a Time was given to me for my 20th birthday because my friends saw how much I liked buying things with paper on it. (...) This is a 365 day thing where you do something each day. Really simple. However, I keep forgetting to do it... haha. Hopefully I'll keep this open somewhere so I can do it in free time. I really doubt each page would take 5 minutes if I tried.

Journal 6: Wreck this Journal mini

This journal was also given to me by a friend on my birthday. It seems a little bit easier than the original version. More things I can do while sitting instead of standing up and dragging the book by string. I love to sit. :)

and finally,
Journal 7: Blog

I had been meaning to blog for a while now... I have always read and lurked on a couple of blogs for years now and had wanted to start. Of course I want to get internet famous and all, but that's unlikely to happen. Really, it's just for me. For me to write whats on my mind. For me to write as if I have an audience reading. For me to pretend like someone is watching a movie of my life. But that's the great thing about the Internet. I can do whatever I like, and pretty anonymously too. :)




I'll tag along my New Year's Resolutions for record purposes:
  • lose weight, get fit, get healthy (as always, haha)
  • buy my friends and family a good meal
  • have a successful two terms at internship
  • have a successful term at school
  • keep up with this blog
  • update my dogs Instagram more


Thanks for reading,

Becca






Comments

Popular Posts