TiMOC #7 (?): Gyungbok Goong

HAhahahahahahahahahaha. It's been an entire month since I've written something ... 
I want to catch up, but the last post was a catch up post.. so I'll just put some Korea things :------) It's nice to reminisce to over a year ago when I visited my home country, South Korea, like a tourist :') 

This post is on Gyungbok Goong- a palace located in a definitive place in Seoul. 


The day was unfortunately really gray and rainy... but we managed to take over 200 pictures... LOL. This post only has 16. Dont worry. 

Also, mind you, everything here was taken with a camera phone...so .. 
 
 



 Just because I miss my old hair.. </3


Looks like something from a drama hahahahahahahhaa.
 



My sister: "We gotta take a picture at every door frame!"

...
 

Was this disrespectful? Idk.
 


There's a 80's themed little walk through area near a corner of the palace grounds. 
 


This was a separate day, but near Gyungbok goong...  WOuld not be able to tell you which coffee chain cafe this was.. but this honey bread was damn good... 

My sister and I aren't that big on sweets in general, but we finished this whole damn thing.. LOL. The whipped cream and all. The whipped cream was so good T_T



Cake at Starbucks near the palace.  

Gyungbok Goong in general is such a nice place to go to in Seoul. It's a must see for Korean culture because there's also a historical museum inside. It's cool to see a real historical palace.... 
If you wear a hanbok (traditional Korean wear), you can get in for free.. My sister and I were really sad we didn't get to do this... 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway.

Thanks for reading, 
Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts