Just

Just one of those posts where I write whatever I want that's going on with me rn :)

Since last time..

Halloween came and went! I just went to one party that the kids here in Charleston had. It was fun!! Per my friend's recommendation, I went as Little Red Dying Hood. I had zombie makeup and everything, but the party was dark with black lights so...  no one really saw the dying part T_T.

Most of November flew by I think. I've really just been counting down the days until this week really.. This week is Thanksgiving week!!! Which means Thanksgiving, quality time with my friends and family, and a chillaxing time at home :')

Then next week is my last week at my internship for this semester!!! I'm ending a little earlier than the other interns because I'm a terrible student and I want to do the bare minimum.

Ok. was going to do a little rant. But even though I haven't disclosed my company or anything, i don't want to take any chances on trash talking my boss. LOOOL. But I will say. Even though I already did this like four reports in the beginning of my internship, they're making me do them again -___-...
 This is because two of them didn't get approved from headquarters (not my mistake, but production's), and two of them had a change of plans from headquarters. T_T T_T_T_T_T_T.
LEgit, if this goes over my last week, it's not like i'm going to come back or anything just for that LOL. Bossman will have to figure this out on his own LOOL (even though he doesn't know how to do shit).  OK. That was a little rant. hahahhaa

Other than that, as of today, we (my sister and I) only have 18 days until Disney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 We still don't know what we'll be wanting to disneybound as for the HS, but so far, we'll be Minnie for Magic Kingdom and Piglet & Eeyore for Epcot (or Hollywood Studios, this is very interchangeable).

!!!!

Up until Disney, we'll have been tracking our exercise and stuff for 100 days!!!! So far, I haven't seen a huge difference on the scale, but really, 5 lbs would be enough for me. I think so far, it's like 2.5lbs or something. I see a small difference in how I look. THings fit better. I feel tighter I guess? We're also on the 6th week of the C25K (Couch to 5K) program, and we're both suffering from pretty annoying shin splints and stuff, but we're pacing through it. Even if I don't see too much of a difference physically, I think it's still nice that I'm getting in this habit of working out. I'm just super worried that his habit will disappear into thin air once I get home hahahahhahaha.

I've been marathoning a whole bunch of Disney movies for the past couple of days...

Some of the things I've been watching are:

Fantasmic
Hercules
Tarzan
Lilo and Stitch
Atlantis
Treasure Planet
A Bug's Life
Aristocats
Peter Pan
Pocahontas
Monster's Inc

hahahahahahaha. So much. Maybe I'll write a post entirely on how I felt about each one so that I can just have these opinions down on (internet) paper. hahahha idk. I'm so lazy.

Today I went shopping, but didn't get that many things. 2 hats, an exercise shirt, and a normal shirt. I've really been wanting to shop these days because I can wear cool clothes outside of work <3

Tomorrow I'll be going to church for Thanksgiving Sunday, then to intern Friendsgiving dinner! :-) Funfun

More posts coming up will probably be something along the lines of: more Korea posts, Thanksgiving week recap, Internship semester recap, bullet journal, .. eh.

Maybe.

hahahahahaha. I'm so lazy.


Ok


Thanks for reading,
Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts