TMiOC #5: Hongdae Lamb Cafe

LAMB BUTT!

So we found this gem because we were at a cafe upstairs on one of the main roads of Hongdae. If you ever go to Seoul, you will discover that there are TONS of cafes, EVERYWHERE. Like at least two in every building. Anyways, we were at a normal chain coffee store, and we thought were hearing lambs-- like baaaaaaaaaas. I totally thought it was a recorded sound for when a door opens or something. Turns out IT WAS REAL LAMBS!!!!! WHAAAAAT

Okay, so we went down to the Lamb cafe at our third (?) visit to Hongdae. It was super hot that day and we were tired, so we got a strawberry bingsoo (shaved ice). The interior was super nice and cute and quiet. For a theme cafe, the place was kept REALLY nicely and the food was good too. The man pictured next to the lambs is the owner of the place. The cafe has been on tv and such I think, so I think it's pretty popular. All in all, a really nice quality cafe. :)

Strawberry Bingsoo








Baaaaaaaaaa-ie  (bye)

Thanks for reading,

Becca

Ps. After the Trick Eye Museum post, I will be getting back to current life posts because I'm excited about my new camera!!! I will probably be back and forth hahahahahahahhaha.

Comments

Popular Posts