Back into My Boring Old Life :')

Some house at some park in Charleston... PLANTATION HOUSE?!
Hey. :)

Okay, I have been super MIA on my blog because I have been lazy af and also been kinda busy. BUT, I also got a new camera which means I have a lot of more daily life things I want to blog about, rather than my Korea posts. :)

I only have the brain power to remember what I have done for the last three weekends, so here it goes:

One of my closest friends,E-dawg, had her 20th birthday, and I drove down to the ATL to celebrate! We went to a super duper fancy restaurant and had cake and fancy food af.

 The weekend after that, E-dawg and Saaf drove over to Charleston because it was their spring break!!! I'm really super sad that I don't think they had as much fun as they had hoped, but I know I had a good time just being with close friends in general. We really went out to Charleston and just ate a whole bunch of fancy food and partied in Saaf's hotel room. We also went to the beach, but the weather happened to be cruddy all weekend, so that was kind of a bummer.

This past weekend was Easter weekend! My company gave Friday and Monday off, so I had a really great time being home. It just sucks because I was super sick after my friend's left, then as I was getting over my cold, I had no appetite or taste buds to enjoy food :'(. Still. Really enjoyed it. :)

More on all of this later, because I have a ton (not really) of pictures.

I'll also, hopefully, be doing maybe two or so beauty-ish things. I doubt no one knew, but I changed my banner because really, this is just kind of my creative diary instead of a beauty-fashion-blahblahblah thing.

Hopefully, I won't get so lazy this weekend!! hahahahaha. I am really looking forward to having my Saturday off. A break from all kinds of work and all kinds of socializing. Really looking forward to being a hermit hahahahha. :D

Okay, will write during the weekend.

Thanks for reading,

Becca 

Comments

Popular Posts