TiMOC #3: Intro to Hongdae

 

HONGDAE!

This is my intro post to Hongdae :) 

Hongdae, like Edae, is close to a university, so it is a very popular place for young people. There's plenty of live music, food, and shopping. The atmosphere is very young and is a popular place for tourists as well. :)))))) 

We went to Hongdae maybe three or four times during our stay in Korea, and each time we did and saw something new. I will be separating my Hongdae trips into: DOG CAFE (!!!) , LAMB CAFE (!!!) and TRICK EYE MUSEUM(!!!).

Very excited as you can tell :)

Here's some of the yummy things you can find there. (sadly, I DON'T KNOW ANY OF THE RESTAURANT NAMES BECAUSE I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD ACTUALLY BLOG): 

Brocolli Cream Soup and a cute little 항아리 (jar?) for miso soup.

Imfamous cheese, marinated chicken, and rice cakes :')

Strawberry Bingsoo at Sulbing!

Steamed (?) Pressure cooked(?) Chicken with potatoes at a restaurant where Big Bang apparently has been. :') You can't miss this one. It's at the wayyyy end of the street on the street across from main Hongdae... Bad description... lolololol.

Kimchi Cheese Bacon fries, Chicken-port donkatsu, Cheese-donkatsu


 I never really thought to take pictures of much other than food........... Food is good.

Thanks for reading,

Becca.






Comments

Popular Posts