Cooking for 1: Tuna Bibimbap

Another thing I want to start blogging about: cooking for just me :) or food I have in general.

As a quick background of my cooking skills, I am not good at cooking. I burn things and over season just about everything. That's why most of my food posts will be easy :))))

Today's post will be tuna bibimbap. Super easy and relatively healthy.

1. Get some rice. I love rice.


2. Put cheese on rice. This is not traditional, but I love cheese.

3. Melt cheese in microwave.

4. Add things you want to your bibimbap. In my case, it's tuna, some anchovy side dish, kimchi, and baby spinach. This could literally range anywhere from sausages, lettuce, carrots, anything you want in your bibimbap.

5. Add a fried egg, red pepper paste (or soy sauce if you don't like spicy), dried laver (wth, its just seaweed), and if you have it, sesame oil.



Super easy, and super yummy! Looks like Korean Chipotle right?!?!?! lololol


Making bibimbap always reminds me of when I was younger and how during summer vacations when my sister and I weren't able to drive. We would frequently make bibimbap with anything we had in the fridge. There had to be a kimchi component, a protein component, and a green component. We would put spam and lettuce and other things we had in our refrigerator. :')

Thanks for reading,

Becca


Comments

Popular Posts