Girlies in Charleston


find the video here

This was two weekends ago.. So I have a bit to catch up on hahahahhaha :)

My sister, her friend Chiharu, my friend Ashley, and her cousin Bomin came to visit me in Charleston on my last weekend there! :)


 From Page's Okra grill which was BOOOOOOOOOOOOMB FOOD. Dude so good. We were skeptical of going here because the interior is a little diner themed area and we knew we wanted a cooler ambience, but we ate outside and that took care of that. the food here is RLY good but also pretty cheap. The biscuit thing (idr what it was called) was $6 and was pretty filling. GOOD FOOD.





I was really worried since the week before about this trip because the forcast was heavy heavy rain + flooding. Charleston floods easily, so I was really scared for us to be bored and rained in during a weekend. There was a little bit of scattered showers during the weekend, but generally it was pretty pleasant weather. 

Because I was so worried about the weather taking a turn for the worse, we hit downtown on Friday night and Saturday afternoon, and hit the beach Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. But I feel like this allowed all the girls to see both downtown and the beach in different times of the day and get a different view each time. 

 This was at the Obstinate Daughter which is an upscale italian restaurant at Sullivan's Island. Again, BOMB food. We had the lobster pasta, a pizza with an egg on it and a giant gnocchi. GOOD FOOD. :)



Another pretty well known 'chain' burger place in Charleston is the Sesame burger where they have pretty decent burgers, but their brownie sundae is TO DIE FOR @_@.

Not pictured is Poogan's Smokehouse which is REALLY GOOD BBQ. FR so good. I'd definetely recommend their fritters, pork belly bbq, and fried chicken. It was such good food.. 


All in all, it was a really nice trip with the girls. It was fun to get to know the two girls I wasn't really familiar with and have a girls weekend and buy pink alcohol. :D It was nice to do really girly things like take tons of pictures and shop and stuff like that. My closer friend group doesn't do too much of that so it was a nice change of pace and definitely a good time and a good memory to look back on.



I just got back from my Bahamas Cruise with my friends, so even if I don't have many pictures, my next post will probably be about that. Hehe. I'm going to NY this weekend so that'll be a picture-heavy post, but I'll also start classes this coming monday so it'll never get posted HAHAAA.

Ok


Thanks for reading,
Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts