Hollywood Studios


Last one... I promise... until like 3 yrs later. LOL


Check out the posts from our last trip:
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom

Check out the Video from our last trip:
Disney World 2016

Check out the Videos from this trip:
The Drive, the Arrive, the Disney Springs
Magic Kingdom
Epcot & Hollywood Studios

 I didn't really take that many pictures at Hollywood studios because usually by the end of the trip, i get tired of taking pictures... Also, Hollywood Studios was mainly watching like a ton of shows, so i didn't really want to take pictures of all of it, so I could enjoy them. :) I did take some footage in the videos... soooo idk, hahahahaha





This was from the Indiana Jones show 

Beauty and the Beast show
But tbh, I didn't really care all that much for Hollywood Studios. I think that if I had a full 5 days maybe, i'd spend a half day here to relax and watch some shows, but I don't think it's really worth the ticket price as much as maybe Magic Kingdom or Epcot... The best ride was definitely the rockin rollercoaster or something like that. hahahah suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper fun. 10/10.

I think because we went twice in one year, and the fact that i'm old now, I really see some of the more capitalist and merchandise focused part of disney... Maybe 3 years later, I'll be able to ignore that :)LOLs. but for now, i'm definitely disney-ed out.


Thanks for reading,
Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts