Updates on ME

HAHAHAH I know my last post was a really long and wordy post, buttttttt I thought since I haven't posted in a really long time, I should update about what I've been up to. Since, you know, this is mostly just a log kind of thing for me. :)))

School:
Finals went really well and I got all A's for the first time since freshman year :')))))) So proud of myself tbh, because I didn't think I wouldve gotten an A in heat transfer. TBH, after two long semesters of internship in 2016, I think I was ready to stimulate my brain a little and work a little harder than usual... Maybe it was a fluke hehe.

But one thing I was glad about was leaving the forsaken apartment LOL. I was in an apartment that my previous friend subletted to me close to campus, but one of the roomates was just... LOL... She wouldn't wash her dishes (which she had piled like a mountain in the sink) for like two weeks at a time, neglected her husky puppy, and just was really disgusting. Idk what she was doing with her life... Also she just wasn't really friendly at all. Didn't like her.

Work:
 So this summer is my last term at my internship!!!!!! *insert cheering sounds* I'm so excited to be leaving Charleston. I think this was a good experience, but it's definitely taught me that I do not want to work in a small town and this kind of work environment. LOL. It's not a bad work environment persay, but everyone seems stressed out and high strung. :? I'm ready to be close to home, in school, and close to friends. :')

Family:
 Recently we had our grandma from Korea come to stay with us for the summer. My rich uncle had her fly first class here :') Also, my cousins family (her parents, younger brother, 3 kids, and husband) all came down to Atlanta for a week or so and my other cousins family (five people), her family, and my family all went down to Destin to have a cool time B-) That was 18 people, and I felt really blessed to have a big family environment for a couple of days. Even if it was loud and hustle bustle, it was a good time :)

One thing that happened on the drive back to Atlanta from Destin was that one of the cars with my three cousins and grandma was in got in a car crash. the south east part of the US has been getting an entire summer of scattered heavy thunderstorms, and it just happened to hit us just an hour outside of Atlanta. The car hydroplaned from the left most lane and drove out of control over 3 lanes and fell into a ditch of the forest past the right shoulder. By God's blessing (for real), they didn't hit other cars while crossing the highway, and everyone didn't have major injuries. I'm not going to go into detail about what couldve gone wrong because knock on wood...but we all really felt God with us that night and I truly believe that He watched over us.

Other things:
I don't know if it was because of the crash, but I was really paranoid on my drive back to Charleston and I also hit some rain on the way here. But because of that, I think I put some strain on my right knee, and I've been out of the gym for a couple days, and it's making me a little fidgity. :::::o I don't wanna push it because I know if I do, it might get a lot worse than just a little pain, so hopefully it'll go away in a couple of days. I have been going to the gym very continuously for the entire summer, so I just dont want any of the hard work I put in to go away :///////

I've had a pretty eventful summer and I have more things to come. I don't know if it's because of that or I just don't feel social at all, but I've been trying to avoid all of the other 79 interns at my company for some reason LOL. any time any of them ask me to come out to some of the events, I say "next time" and I never go.... Idk, I just don't feel the need to make small talk and hang out with people that, no offense, I don't really have any intention of making long term friends with. :///

I'm looking forward to my last day at my internship for good. I 'm also looking forward to a Bahama cruise with my friends and a NY weekend trip with my 4 cousins and my sister :DDDD. My sister and some friends are also coming over next weekend to Charleston to visit! Lots of things to look forward to!!!! :)))

One of the dilemmas I've been thinking over is that I want an internship next summer, but I also want to have a south east asia travelling tour ://///////. I can only have one, and I know I need the internship for experience, but it'll be the last time I have an opportunity for a long term trip. I'm planning on looking for an internship until the end of January, but who knows what'll happen?? :) I'll just go with whatever happens, and I'm sure other opportunities, either way, will come up for me.

As for this blog, I don't know what'll happen to it. I haven't put in a lot of effort to it, but I also feel like its just an outlet for me to get some thoughts out, so I don't really stress out about it too much. It's a place for me to share thoughts and pictures and some of the more eventful things happening in my life. EHHHH;. :) ok
well

Thanks for reading,
Becca. 

Comments

Popular Posts