Spring Break 2017: C A N C U N


My family and I went to CANCUN for spring break !!!!!!

Here are some of my favorite shots from the resort that we stayed in: Hyatt Ziva

I didn't take my camera off the resort, because I didn't want to lug it around everywhere at the water parks and such... but my sister bought a GoPro for the trip, so we have footage from when we went to Xcaret and Isla Mujeres. I'll be editing the footage for that soon!! :D

Nails we did ourselves for the trip!!! The pink one is mine, and the blue with the flowers is my mom, which I did for her :'). My sister's is the water print blue ones that she did herself!!!!! 



I  really like taking pictures of places from planes because I never really get to go on a plane all that much. But Mexico's landscape and waters were soooooooo pretty from above.

Just a shot while we were waiting for our van at the airport... It was just really pretty. 

Our taxi driver stopped in the middle of the road and told us to take a picture of this. HAHA. It's pretty though :') 

 Resort Lobby

 Our resort room :')))))))

 We didn't expect to get such a nice view. When we booked our room, we chose the lowest one with no ocean view, but nonetheless, the view from our room was so beautiful.


We were fr soooooooo hungry after the flight because we're not really breakfast people-- or airplane food people and we had been up since 6am. This is the view from the taco place we ate at at our resort. 

 .... we thought they would give one of each taco... LOOOL. We somehow finished it all though HAHA






 Our beautiful all-inclusive resort with infinity pools and a three sided beach front :'))

  Do u iguana come to cancun with me again??? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHA.


 Pier @ twilight

 Rly ridiculously sized steaks from the steak restaurant LOOOL

 They do a night show every night at the resort. It's really a mini version of the big one at Xcaret, and honestly, if you're a resort and chill kind of person, you're not missing out of the big show at Xcaret if you just watch these.

 Coffee shop :')

 Desserts :')

 They light up the fire pits at night and you can chill in the couches they have there. It's soooooooo nice.


 Breakfast buffet.

 "MINE" HAHAHAHAHAH








Really, my words can't even express how beautiful and relaxing this resort was. This place was soooo luxurious for my family. It's an all-inclusive resort where all the food and drinks from all the resort restaurants are included in your payment. If you're relaxing in the couches or the beach or the pool, the service people constantly come and check up on you to ask if you want a drink or anything else they can get you. The coffee place is really a necessity for me because of my addiction. There's also a travel agency for you to book all your cancun activities for your vacation. The concierge and all the employees are so polite and mannerly. Really, there's no worry here :')

We stayed in cancun for 4 days and 3 nights, and really, I am so sad we didn't get to spend more time here. I really can't say how pretty and nice it was with my dumb words :''''''''''''''''''). I think I'll rave about it more when I post my vlog, but yeah. It was so good. 1million/10 would come again.

Thanks for reading,

Becca.

Comments

Popular Posts