Magic Kingdom & Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party: Winter


I know I've been MIA... LOL. But this is the 2nd day of our winter Disney World trip, when we went to Magic Kingdom and Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!!!!! 

Check out the posts from our last trip:
Epcot
Magic Kingdom
Animal Kingdom

Check out the Video from our last trip:
Disney World 2016

Check out the Videos from this trip:
The Drive, the Arrive, the Disney Springs
Magic Kingdom
Epcot & Hollywood Studios



The weather wasn't 100% great because there was a chance of rain (which kept us on edge all day...), but it ended up not raining, so we had no complaints!!! :)



My sister's nails. :) 



While waiting for the afternoon parade :') 







Idk dude, buzz just cracked me up.. LOL 







Honestly, my pictures obviously do not do justice to how pretty the castle was lit up... but I still couldn't pick best cut. 









We watched the parade twice because we were afraid to miss the first one due to bad weather predictions.. Then we watched it a second time because the first time, our seats weren't great LOL 






LOOOOOOOL THESE ARE SO FUNNY TO ME. So, I don't have a huge interest in learning about my camera, but I figured, I could take some nice fireworks shots like they have in the magazines and such.. LOOOL But omg, I was cold and I was shaking, and tryna time the exposure or shutter speed or whatever correctly... LOOOOL. 



The fireworks are filmed much more nicely in the youtube video.. LOL 







Honestly, I didn't like the whole red and green main street thing.. LOL was not feeling it.. seemed more Halloweeny



We also watched this show twice for the same reasons.. HAHA







Leaving :'( 


Honestly, it's definitely worth it to go once more during the holidays to get a catch of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party hahahaha. But try to go before the peak season starts, because we went before peak season, and we still caught a lot of crowd. hahah or maybe we have no patience. :)

Next up is Epcot!! :)))))))))


Also, my bad for being so late on this post.. like two months late... :') School dude...


Thanks for reading,

Becca. 


Comments

Popular Posts