Hallo

Hallo.

I don't have anything specific to write about, but it's been a while since I posted something so I thought I should write something :-)

When I get less lazy I will probably write something about my journal I'm keeping up with. WHich is pretty surprising because I have never kept up with a journal for so long.

Also. I've been going to the gym 6 days a week for almost 1.5 months now!!! I haven't lost any weight or anything which is weird because I spend a good hour and a half every day there. But I guess I'm getting more fit, which is good :-))

I'm planning to buy a new laptop in the coming week!!. It'll be the Asus UX305UA. Idk. I'm not a computer person and I don't need anything special. I'm a PC user, so mac is out of the question in terms of functionality, but also financially LOL. I'm not about to spend 1.5k on a laptop. LOL. People have a big problem with the whole lack-of-back lit keyboard for this laptop, but I have an ASUS right now, and I really have no realistic use for a backlit keyboard. I don't use my laptop in the dark LOL. I'm just excited to be getting a new laptop that I get to choose! The one I currently have was given to me by my dad's friend/ acquaintance(?) right after I graduated high school, so I never really had a chance to glimpse at any laptops I wanted... :/

I'll mostly be using my new laptop for standard things like school and stuff, and I'll most likely still use remote desktop to use things like SolidWorks and such. But I'll also have some heavy duty things like premier pro or matlab. Also will be playing Sims without my computer crying :'). I kind of want to try to get back into just super duper simple music things, but that's probably out of question because I'll be lazy or unmotivated or bored with it within 2 weeks. LOL. just some thoughts. Really no other use for my computer other than that lulz.

super excited to get a decal for it and pimp it out af. :-)


Halloween is coming up!! I love dressing up for this time of the year, but I'll be red riding hood for the 5th (?) year in a row LOL. :-)

Work has been super busy these days because of backed up work from different projects and Hurricane Matthew. But it's weird to think I only have nearly 1 1/2 months left...

Speaking of Hurricane Matthew... due to Hurricane Matthew threats here in Charleston, my company closed from Wednesday to Sunday, which meant I got to go home, unscheduled, for 5 days!!! It was funny because on that Tuesday, my boss was going on about how I needed to pack my things just in case there was a mandatory evacuation and how I needed to put in gas before everyone rushes to the gas stations. He also went on about how he already had bought canned foods and water and such. Since I've lived in Atlanta all my life, natural disaster warnings have been nothing but a joke basically. Hurricane warnings= rain. LOL. So naturally, the talk of evacuation had me on a bit of an edge. The Hurricane wasn't even supposed to hit till Saturday in Charleston, so I wasn't preparing for anything. I just put in gas on the way to the gym Tuesday afternoon because of what my boss said. While I was exercising, my boss called to tell me that the office was closed until Sunday.. LOL. So, I called my parents and they told me to come that night. I drove home that night and spent a good 5 days chilling af with my parents and friends. :-)

BUT omg, the ride back home was terrible. I had heard the other interns complaining about how traffic was terrible because there's basically just one major highway coming into Charleston from the north, and so I decided (So did the GPS) to take the back roads. T_T wtf T_T. This was terrible omg. The back road was just a two lane road and it started to get pitch black. A lot of the town I passed still didn't have electricity, so it was just so so dark for so long, and I couldn't see anything past my headlights.. And I could see water on the sides of the road and just tons of trees fallen down T_T Then I almost basically drove into a fallen tree if it wasn't for some traffic cones... FR I though a Japanese Ghost or a Zombie or a fcking Clown was going to show up every 5 minutes. I was so tense and stressed and scared for almost 3 hours straight. T_T I came home and had to fcking chill out for like an hour and a half to calm myself down... and I also stress cried a bit... T_T fr dude. ugh

ok
this was longer than I wanted to write LOL.
k. will write abt something more interesting next time :-)

Thanks for reading,
Becca.  

Comments

Popular Posts