I'm a liar


HI.

LOL ITS BEEN A MONTH SINCE I POSTED SOMETHING HAHAHAHA. Mb.

It's almost 4 weeks into my internship and I have legit just left this blog on the back burner. I'm tryna get my shit together ok. You 3 readers need to be patient. <3

So this will be yet another (the 4th actually) catch up with me post. HA.

OK. So, last time you read this blog, I came back to Charleston and started my internship... I think. :)

I don't remember, did I mention my friends and I went to Clearwater, FL? That's them in the picture.

Nothing crazy has happened yet. I'm hella bored at work right now because I'm being a bad intern and not looking to do work. I'm so tired. omg

I also joined a gym!!! finally!! And I've been super loyal these past couple of weeks. If I finish this week, it'll be my third week there :'). I spend around an hour and a half doing some muscle and cardio workouts. :)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. I've started a bullet journal!!!! Will blog on this. Because I've been at it for four weeks now and I'm super excited about keeping up with it. Funny how one of my first posts was about the journals for the new year but I haven't kept up with any of them and instead bough a new one LOOOL.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand. I'm going to Disney World for Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pause for dramatic effect.

My sister and I thought we were crazy too. Disney twice in a year?!?!?! But we were both bored af at work and couldn't think about anything else for the first two weeks and ended up buying tickets. LOL

We celebrated my mom's birthday during Labor Day weekend and we went to Sundial and bought her an iPad. :') hbd mum.

Ok I think those are the big things that have happened over the course of the last month or so.

lolololol.



So, something a little more recent:

So, yesterday (wednesday night), I decided I was going to delete Facebook, Facebook Messenger, and Snapchat. Only for two days though. hahaha.

This is something I've been thinking about a while though. I feel in my friend group that I talk about myself too much or tell my friends alllllllllll about my life. I snapchat my entire life basically. A good 1/4 of my day is documented in my Snapchat story. probs. Idk.

So needless to say, I feel a little sad and pathetic. You know? I felt like I needed to give myself time to enjoy my life without having the need to affirm my life's amusement to others. Ya know?

One day down, and I'm already kind of sad I couldn't share my little moments with my small amount of friends on snapchat. So I'll ramble here about the things I would have snapchatted today. It woulda been a gold story:
  •  The walkway between the buildings at work was filled with goose poop. My exact caption woulda been: Look at all the goose poop!
  • I went to the gym. 
  • There was a lizard on my door. This woulda been like 3 or 4 videos/ pics of me trying to scare it away without actual contact.
Okay, not as gold as I thought my day was. LOL.

Ok, so since there isn't FB messenger, I also have to ramble about just like two things that happened to me during the day:
  •  I recently applied for a student research assistant position back at my college so I can make a little extra money during the semester back. 
    • Today, I got an email that said something along the lines of "hey i got ur resume can we meet up to talk." 
    • I didn't expect such a quick reply, and I'm afraid I've made some incorrect assumptions. 
    • SO I emailed back "Ok i'd love to, but just to make sure, this position is for next semester right? cause I'm at Charleston LOL. Plz call." just not in those exact words. lulz. 
    • Hopefully I get it. who knows? 
    • Not that set on it because I really just applied on a whim without a lot of thought. hahahaha.
  • I went to the gym today, and after my workout, I was stretching. 
    • I stretch for a good 15 minutes or so, and during my stretch, I notice this guy stretching in the corner keeps peeking at me sometimes. But this happens regularly at the gym uknow. People peek at each other.
    •  Then after I finish stretching, and get up to put up my mat, the guys like "HEY! how long have you been doing yoga for?" 
    • and I have never done yoga in my life. so I'm like "lulz never." 
    • He's like "ooh whaaaat. omg but u were doing some bomb yoga poses. in our class we do it like this" *proceeds to show me how he does this stretch*
    • me: "lolz idk hahaha gj."
    • "hahahah yah I can't believe you've never done yoga b4. I'm patrick"
    • "hey i'm Rebecca :)"
    • "get out, my sisters name is Rebekkah! do you spell it with two c's or two k's?"
    • "two c's hahahaha"
    • "hahaha, I see you here all the time, do you come with your parents?"
    • lulz. "No, lulz I live around here and I'm interning somewhere nearby." 
    • "oh!!!!!! I thought you were so much younger! I'm sure you get that a lot! hahah sorry!"
    • "lulz no its okay."
    • "ok well, c u around! you gotta throw me some tips next time!"
    • "lulz ok idk if i can but ok. c u arnd. bye" lulz
    •  
    •  ofcourse. this conversation was not exactly like this and there were many less "lulz" said.  
This was much longer than I expected. hahahahahaha. ok. okokokokokokokok. I will lay out how I want to blog in my bullet journal now. I will keep to a schedule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (?) HA

OK

Thanks for reading,

Becca. 

Comments

Popular Posts